My Home Clean
- No experience needed as full training is provided
- Monday to Friday normal and consistent working hours
- Candidates on working holiday visas can apply but must have excellent English.
Myhome provides premium home services to thousands of upmarket residential homes. We are currently seeking a window cleaner to work from our central based office location in Kew.
The successful applicant to join our team will be:
- Hard working and reliable
- Well presented with a great customer service attitude
- A full driving license - international license holders are welcome to apply
- Articulate with strong communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised
In return for your desire to work in a diverse and challenging role, you will be rewarded with excellent pay, regular working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm with on the job training and no experience required.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you - click on the APPLY button now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, [...]
As our new Instructional Designer (Pathways and Vocational Education (PAVE), you will provide expertise in the writing of assessment learning and materials for specifically identified programs or proj [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Full time Organisation: Victoria Police Salary: $53,946 - $69,276 Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: VG/E2000 [...]
About the Opportunity Working collaboratively within the Operations team as an Operations officer, you will provide ongoing administrative support to both domestic and international equity and option [...]