- Work on large scale projects for our Urban Development & Regeneration team and external clients
- Supportive team culture with flexible work options
- Permanent role based in either Brisbane or Gold Coast
What are we looking for?
Due to the growing needs in our Urban Development & Regeneration business, we are looking for a career and client focused individual to join our team in Queensland. You will work on a range of urban development projects including sub-divisions for residential, commercial and industrial estates.
Your role will include:
- Working with clients,
local government and water service providers to supervise construction of civil works to ensure works are constructed in accordance with design and specifications (eg earthworks, roadworks, drainage, Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), sewer and water networks)
- Performing contract administration and project management of small to large scale urban development projects
- Preparation and review of construction tender and contract documents;
- Perform tender assessments and recommendations;
- Interaction with a range of key internal and external stakeholders to achieve outcomes;
- Assisting clients with construction budget control;
- Meeting project deadlines and ensuring that commitments and expectations are met; and
- Providing direction to the project team and promoting awareness of technical and commercial risk assessments and mitigation and best value design options.
Who are we looking for?
You will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Australia and South-East Queensland design standards preferably experience delivering residential subdivisions in addition to miscellaneous civil projects;
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent professional accreditation;
- QLD Construction White Card;
- Experience in undertaking supervision/site inspections of the construction of earthworks, roadworks, drainage, WSUD, sewer and water networks;
- Experience with South Eastern Queensland council standards, specifications and procedures (Brisbane, Ipswich, Moreton Bay and Logan City Council experience preferred);
- Working knowledge of the SEQ Water and Sewer codes;
- Excellent client-focus and a sound technical know-how.
Why work for us?
We are an award-winning company that offers all Arcadians flexible work arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and both formal and informal career development training. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2020 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2019 Flex Able certified employer
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
Visit our careers page for more information or to apply:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description At Golder, we thrive on challenges. Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationsh [...]
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our growing company. You will play a crucial role in optimising how our prestigious global client base, which includes The Times, The Guardian, [...]
PRACTICE MANAGER ABOUT US Family owned for 20 years with 2 generations working hard for the right reasons. We have a network of wholly owned Medical Centres offering quality General Practice, Fractu [...]
Company Description We are looking for a Department Manager to join our team in our Eastland store! Life at H&M; Are you ready to join a global brand with endless possibilities? Lead and inspire [...]