Electronic Equipment Trades Worker – ANZSCO 342313
We need an experience and extremely well organised Electronic Equipment Trades Worker with excellent eye of detail to join our Homebush based Company.
We need someone with proven ability to configure, dimension, maintain and repair the home automation systems, electronic equipment and security systems we distribute.
We need someone with an engineering eye, that could not only understand the technical aspects of our products but also their application, implementation and who is able to liaise with our distributors to support them with technical specifications for sales and bidding offers.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 Years of experience in the specific industry and/or engineering qualifications and already possess certifications in Intercom Systems, Access Control, Home Automation Systems, CCTV Systems and Security Alarm Systems.
Please email your qualification / certificates and CV
Reporting to the Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Manager the Electronic Equipment Trades Worker must be skilled in the following areas:
- Installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair and calibration of home automation systems, electronic equipment and security systems;
- Reassembling, test operating and adjusting equipment;
- Calculating technical specifications for the dimensioning of installations and be able to suggest the right products for each specific application;
- Examining and testing equipment, instruments and control systems to diagnose faults under warranty;
- Install and prepare demonstrative equipment and simulations for showrooms, expos, and client presentations;
- Installing electronic instruments and control systems for the home automation and security in both standard and non-standard application;
- Advising users of correct operating procedures to prevent malfunctions and assist them after installation with any technical difficulties resulting as part of the manufacturer responsibility, warranties or further assistance;
- Installing electronic instruments and control systems;
- Applying knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical principles in commissioning and maintaining equipment and integrated systems with knowledge of cloud working interfaces;
- Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to technical manuals and written instructions;
- Perform and/or oversee troubleshooting and maintenance necessary to check equipment is operating efficiently and within the right application;
- Perform modifications to improve performance or operating efficiency of equipment;
- Modify electronic/electrical assemblies as required, according to schematic drawings;
- Perform shop maintenance, which includes repair, maintenance and calibration of test equipment, testing of spare parts;
- Update documentation of all types: schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, maintenance logs, instruction manuals, etc., to keep documentation ready for use as needed.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Company description Right at Home is an international leader in the home care industry. We provide care for seniors and adults with disabilities who need assistance to maintain their in [...]
The Role We have roles available as Removalist Drivers and Jockeys. In these roles you will be required to: - Lift, Load and Unload items - Work well within a team and take pride in their [...]
Job no: 532862 Work type: Full Time Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area Categories: Other Harvey Norman Online are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic UI Designer to join our dedicated UX t [...]
- On the job training - Be part of an independently owned and fast growing business People are the driving force behind any successful business. That is why we are focused on finding bubbly, outgo [...]