Hunter Valley Training Company Pty Ltd.
Job Type: Traineeship
- Earn whilst working towards a career
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Located in Goulburn
Who you'll be working with…
HVTC Southern Tablelands is an expert in the employment and training of apprentices and trainees. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. This is why we partner with businesses to match the right person with the right career.
During your traineeship, you'll be employed by us, while completing on-the-job training With Dream Admin Services. We'll provide you with ongoing mentoring and support to help you achieve your career goals and unleash your true potential.
So what are you waiting for?
What you'll be doing…
You will complete a over 12 months through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and practical on-the-job experience with the Host Employer, Dream Admin Services.
Throughout your formal training and practical experience in the workplace, you will have the opportunity to:
- Greet and handle general enquiries via phone, email and face to face
- Answer incoming calls and enquiries
- Electronic data entry, filing and archiving
- Scheduling appointments for clients
- Supporting CEO with scheduling and personal assistance
- Mail handling
- Carry out other duties that are within the limits of trainee skills, competence and ability
What you'll bring to the table…
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following:
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Ability to commence immediately
- Commitment to customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to full term of the traineeship and study requirements (12 months)
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Strong professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using technology (computers/telephones/software packages)
- Strong ability to plan work and multitask
What to do next
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, to the Australi [...]
Reference Number Position Title Employment Type Permanent Full Time Directorate Department Location - Community Health - Seymour Enterprise Agreement / Classification Managers and Admin [...]
JOB INDUSTRY: MANUFACTURING OCCUPATION: OTHER FACTORY PROCESS WORKERS Flexiforce needs labourers for the afternoon shift in a Goulburn factory. We are looking for people who are: - Physically fi [...]
Premium Care Services (PCS) is looking for energetic and passionate Disability Workers in the Goulburn and surrounding areas to make a lasting difference in our clients’ lives. The role requires exp [...]