About the role
Primary responsibilities of this role include all order processing and related customer service activities via phone and email. In addition, the Customer Interface Officer will effectively liaise with other key areas of Cement Australia to:
- Ensure a seamless high standard of service to our customers
- Investigate, resolve and respond to customer queries in a timely manner.
- Provide pro-active communication regarding deliveries and transportation issues
- Support other business areas with queries regarding product availability and invoicing.
- Previous phone and email based customer service experience (essential)
- Experience in a high volume order processing environment whilst maintaining resilience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Willing and fast learner
- Ability to maintain and develop customer relationships with a strong eye for detail whilst processing orders.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Experience within the transport / logistics industry (desirable)
Why work for Cement Australia:
- Australia’s largest and most respected cement manufacturer
- Engaged, collaborative and diverse team
- Flexible work options
- Free onsite parking
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and a background check.
Cement Australia is an Equal Opportunity employer and open to residents of Australia with valid working rights.
Please apply directly as submissions from third party agencies will not be accepted at this time.
Build your dream career and lifestyle with Australia’s largest and most respected cement manufacturer and innovator.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are partnering with a key State Government agency to support the roll-out of new technology. We require a team of Customer Engagement staff to educate and support the public as they transition to t [...]
Join the Better Big Bank Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo. About us With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfi [...]
The ideal applicant will demonstrate capability in the following requirements: - Ability to communicate with others in a range of situations including the resolution of routine problems. - Kn [...]
Based in North Brisbane, Logo-Line Pty Ltd is a multi award-winning wholesaler in the promotional products industry who owe our success to the outstanding customer service provided to our distributo [...]