UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
The University invites applications for the tenurable position of Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management. The Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management is an opportunity for an outstanding academic to undertake world-leading research and foster research engagement and impact. Reporting to the Head of Department of Management and Organisations,
you will play a key role in research leadership and developing capacity in the Business School.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide leadership and foster excellence.
- Lead and develop innovative and impactful research.
- Engage with the community to provide thought leadership in management and leadership.
- Build strategic alliances to attract funding and identify collaboration opportunities with government and industry.
- Undertake and publish internationally recognised academic research, independently and in collaboration with others.
- Attract and supervise research postgraduate students.
- Lead, develop and contribute to teaching.
- Actively contribute to the strategic direction of the School and the University.
For further information applicants are encouraged to direct enquiries to:
Professor Peter Robertson, Dean, UWA Business School, +61 8 6488 5633 or email [email protected], or Professor Gillian Yeo, Management and Organisations, UWA Business School, +61 8 6488 1875 email [email protected]
Applications close on Tuesday, 1 December 2020.
Please note: Shortlisted candidates will need to be available during the weeks commencing 1 and 8 February 2021 to participate in selection activities.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Platinum Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2019).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hello, We are Looking for a cafe all rounder with fluent English speaking skills for an upmarket cafe on St. George’s Terrace on a full time basis. Monday to Friday. Generous salary on offer with pa [...]
Transit Systems is Australia's largest private operator of metropolitan public bus services, completing more than 350 million customer journeys per year. With operations throughout Australia, in Sydne [...]
Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages and insurance. Established in 1902, Ray White has evo [...]
Description At Golder, we thrive on challenges. Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationsh [...]