This Italian restaurant and bar has been open for many years and continues to thrive year after year. It is a casual dining venue with a nice outdoor area, function room that can hold 100 patrons, as well as nice and cosy booths providing privacy to patrons. There are 2 venues which are situated in Boronia and Croydon, and are very famous in the area and surrounding suburbs.
This is a hands-on role answering directly to the Operations Manager and Owners. The successful applicant will ideally have proven experience as a waitstaff/senior waitstaff, and a positive outlook and a genuinely friendly approach is non-negotiable.
- Deliver superior customer service and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Fostering a positive, upbeat environment, dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers
- Be able to run a shift independently
- Be able to develop a strong rapport with other staff members, management, clientele and the local community
- Must have a previous restaurant experience at a similar position
- Must hold a RSA
- Highly organised, self motivated and should possess effective time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be well groomed, professional and courteous
- Must have a vibrant and energetic personality
- Independent and works well in a team environment
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment
You must be able to work a flexible roster including weekends. This is not a junior or entry level position, applicants must have previous experience of a similar level.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please apply straightaway! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Friendly teams and great working environments - Education, training and career opportunities - Staff reward and recognition programs - Casual - Part-time AM, PM and Night shift - Boronia, Vi [...]
Process Workers Our Client based in Boronia is looking for people who are available Monday to Friday for day shift and afternooon shifts. In this role you will be doing process work, picking and pa [...]
We are a modern and innovative firm practising primarily in Commercial, Immigration and Family Law. We are seeking a Practical Legal Training Placement at our firm. We are open to candidates seeking t [...]
- Residential Aged Care - Friendly teams and great working environment - Online education and professional development - Staff Reward and Wellness program - Full time Permanent - Located in [...]