- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Modbury Hospital, Aged Care, Rehabilitation & Palliative Care
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $32.98 - $40.26 per hour - plus 25% casual loading AHP1 or $42.20 - $49.24 per hour - plus 25% casual loading - AHP2 - Casual up to the 30 July 2021
The Exercise Physiologist (AHP1) participates as a team member within the NALHN Aged Care, Rehabilitation & Palliative Care Division, ensuring optimal care and outcomes, by providing a comprehensive range of Exercise Physiology services to a variety of clients, across various settings including inpatient and community. The Exercise Physiologist applies clinical experience, knowledge and professional competence to plan,
implement and evaluate a comprehensive and integrated range of services appropriate to the needs of the Division. This is achieved by working in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary team, to effectively plan and provide therapeutic interventions based on patient goals. The Exercise Physiologist (AHP1) works under direct clinical supervision and may provide direction and support to allied health assistants and students.
The Exercise Physiologist (AHP2) works under limited supervision and may provide direction and support to less experience therapists, allied health assistants and students. The Exercise Physiologist works collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team and liaises directly with other allied health, medical and nursing staff of NALHN and with other community agencies.
Appropriate Degree or equivalent qualification, usually in human movements, inclusive of the exercise physiology elective and eligible for accreditation from Exercise Sports Science Australia (ESSA).
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 725587
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Open to current UniSA employees or people of Australian Aboriginal heritage - 2 x Full-time , 12 month fixed term contracts based in Future Industries Institute at Mawson Lakes campus - Salary r [...]
- Recreational Activities Officer - SA - Adelaide Metro - - - Job Description: Location: Woodville Term: Full Time About the Care Home Bupa Woodville is a modern care home located on Woodvi [...]
- Optical Dispenser - SA - Adelaide Metro - - - Job Description: The Role This is a customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. As a Bupa Optical Dispenser, you will w [...]
- Registered Nurse - SA - Adelaide Metro - - - Job Description: About the Care Home Bupa Enfield is a modern care home set in a quiet suburb of Adelaide. You will be close to the local community [...]