Rydges Adelaide is now looking for a Commi Chef to join our Kitchen team. We are looking for a team member with the desire to grow their career.
This will be a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be reliable, punctual and hardworking, have sound communication skills and a passion to exceed customer expectations every time.
Successful candidates should possess the following skills:
- Must have worked in a hotel, banquets and restaurant environment and have a minimum qualification of a 2nd year apprentice.
- The candidate must be skilled in traditional and modern techniques, food provenance, quality produce and seasonality.
- Prepare mise en place to ensure service periods run smoothly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Imagination to explore new cooking avenues
- Well versed in maintaining a high level of kitchen hygiene.
The successful applicant must hold trade qualifications and be flexible in their approach to work that may include early mornings and weekends.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Wicks Estate Wines is seeking an experienced cellar hand for vintage 2021 to join its vibrant family owned and operated multi-award winning wine business. Located just 30 minutes from the Adelaide [...]
Immerse yourself in a role where you can confidently represent BDO, as an advocate for our brand and demonstrate every day that our values form our character. We have an exciting opportunity for a Re [...]
The Company This global organisation is a leading provider of software solutions, who provide management and self-service software solutions to their clients within Australia. The Role As th [...]
Talent Acquisition Specialist I, Australia - (20008559) Description Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created t [...]