St Vincent's Health Australia
St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is a leading Catholic provider of Aged Care Services in Australia. SVCS offers quality residential, community and independent living services through 20 facilities with locations in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. St Vincent’s has been providing health care in Australia for more than 155 years. The legacy entrusted to us by the Sisters of Charity and their Founder, Mary Aikenhead continues to inspire the service provided to our residents in a caring, friendly atmosphere, underpinned by our values of Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence.
Do you want to participate in creating the best team possible whilst making a positive difference to the lives of our residents? You can do this as a team member within SVCS Auburn and be part of an iconic name within the growth sector of Aged Care.
We are currently seeking applications for Registered Nurse to join our SVCS Auburn facility.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in a clinical environment;
- Prior experience with Autumn Care (desirable);
- A Nursing Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency;
- The ability to provide clinical practice and care that is consistent with the mission and philosophy of our organisation;
- Clinical skills and knowledge in the completion of clinical documentation;
- Exhibit leadership skills with the ability to inspire staff;
- The ability to apply ACFI knowledge (desirable);
- Excellent time management and bedside skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- A genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong person centred care focus.
As a valued employee of SVCS Auburn we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work for the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider, with a rapidly growing and progressive vision;
- A friendly team environment with a great community care spirit;
- Ability to visibly see your impact on the business and its service;
- Access to St Vincent’s Health Australia Corporate Health Fund and Benefits;
- Industry leading salary packaging;
- No cost uniforms and training.
You will be required to hold and maintain a current National Police Certificate at your own expense or be eligible to receive one prior to commencing.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, ethical practices and the principles of cultural diversity and also promote a smoke free work environment.
As a part of SVHA’s commitment to the federal government employment parity initiative, we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Registered Nurse Correctional Health Maximum Term Full Time/ Part Time and Casual Pool opportunities commencing up to 7 years Hours weekly Up to 20 hours weekly Position Grade Registered Nurse [...]
Primary Care Registered Nurse Correctional Health Maximum Term Full Time/ Part Time 32 hours weekly/ Casual up to 2026 Hours weekly Up to 38 hours weekly Position Grade Registered Nurse Salar [...]
Job Description: St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is a leading Catholic provider of Aged Care Services in Australia. SVCS offers quality residential, community and independent living services thro [...]
<div align="justify" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;"><b>Employment Type<b>: Casual<br><b>Position Classification<b>: Registered Nurse<br>< [...]