About the business and the role
Coochie HydroGreen is a leading Australian lawn care company providing professional horticultural products and services to residential and commercial clients. Our services are designed to dramatically improve and maintain new and existing lawn areas, resulting in greener, healthier lawns – www.coochie.com.au.
Our company culture is important to us and is defined by our quality customer service and team spirit we are passionate about healthy lawns and care about our customer's lawns as much as they do!
The purpose of your position is to manage and grow your customer base by providing quality lawn care services and exceptional customer service.
You will receive training in the Coochie methodologies and products and be supported by a team in the Head Office as well as your colleagues in the field. You will be required to manage administration related to your business goals and customer base.
Position is Brisbane Southside based.
This position will allow you:
• Use your expertise to deliver quality lawn outcomes, identify and treat pests, weeds and disease – with no mowing, trimming or hedging required!
• Autonomy to manage, service and grow your own customer base
• Full-time hours and flexible work arrangements to mutually benefit our people, our customers and our business
• Above award pay and conditions, a business phone, uniform and company vehicle are provided
Job tasks and responsibilities
• work to a schedule and complete required targets daily
• follow a proven system
• use your expertise or training to deliver quality lawn outcomes
• identify and treat pests, weeds and disease.
• provide great customer service
• plan and organise your time effectively
• be punctual and meet agreed timeframes
• use mobile technology
• contactable to clients
• utilise teams knowledge and expertise
Skills and experience
• Ideally have a minimum of a Certificate III in Horticulture (or equivalent, however not essential)
• positive outlook and great work ethic
• have customer service experience
• have the ability to plan and organise your time effectively, be punctual and meet agreed timeframes
• enjoy working on your own, while regularly keeping others updated on your progress
• understand and use mobile technology
• hold a valid Australian Driver's License
• have chemical spray certification (preferred but not required as it will be provided)
• have standpipe certification (preferred but not required as it will be provided)
* The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History check
Job benefits and perks
• Vehicle provided
• Business phone
• Work-life balance
• Training & Certification in chemical application and use of standpipe
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Temporary Full time 2 month contract Great hourly rate! Immediate start Detailed Job Description The Client Join this future forward Land Council whose role is to enable the Traditional Ow [...]
Courier Drivers We are currently seeking experienced courier drivers for delivering fresh products (temperature sensitive) across South East Queensland. Salary will be negotiated to the right p [...]
Tagai State College are now inviting experienced and professional educators to apply for the position of Head of School. This is a temporary, full time position for semester one, 2021. Tagai State Col [...]
Customer Solutions Consultant (Employment Services) About the role We are now looking to hire a Customer Solutions Consultant on a permanent full time basis to join our friendly, supportive and high [...]