New South Wales
The Relationship Manager Trusts and Foundations is a full time role and is responsible for implementing the strategy and marketing objectives to position Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation competitively to be successful in applying for financial support from trusts and foundations.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Assist in the delivery of a marketing and communications strategy to reach specific donors to effectively promote the Foundation and the SCHN entities it fundraises for
• Provide briefs to the Campaigns Team for the production of marketing collaterals such as patient stories, video proposals and reports, and social media
• Work with the Campaigns Team to implement communication and brand guidelines to build brand awareness and engagements with donors
• Undertake grants research to match Trusts and Foundation funding priorities and other strategic/innovative projects
• Deliver compelling grant applications and funding proposals for the Trusts and Foundations team
• Deliver impact and acquittal reports based on grant agreements
• Build and maintain a personalised relationship with each donor built on mutual respect and sensitivity to the donors needs and interests
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of donor receipts and funds application to ensure funds are used in accordance with donor wishes, transparency and Foundation reporting requirements are met
• Monitor, manage and evaluate all donor project outcomes providing regular, accurate and clear feedback to the donor
Relevant Bachelor Degree qualification desirable and at least three years of relevant experience
Demonstrated high level application of fundraising principles, techniques and strategies, in a similar role in fundraising, sales or marketing.
Proven ability to plan, develop, deliver and monitor multiple medium-to-large projects with evidenced success in achieving agreed outcomes and timelines
Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive and develop trust, and manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels and from varying backgrounds.
Proven high level oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write high quality cases for support/pitches and make engaging presentations.
High level computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly in Word, Excel, and Outlook) and previous experience using databases.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and to collaborate across teams to achieve enhanced outcomes.
Salary Range - $70,000 -80,000 plus superannuation.
Please follow these instructions to help us to properly review your application.
Please include three attachments in your application and send to **********:
A cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position profile.
A copy of your resume/CV, including listing the details for two referees (note that we don’t contact any referees unless we have interviewed you first).
The successful candidate must have the legal right to work in Australia and will be required to undertake a criminal record check before commencing employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference No : 9815 External Position Closing Date: Monday 14 December, 2020 Location MAYFIELD St Dominic's Centre Vacancy Type Temporary Part Time Hours/FTE 18 Hours Description Par [...]
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, to the Australi [...]
Location – Parramatta or Orange 2 x 12 month contract roles available, salary starting from $85,488 plus super The Role The Procurement Systems Officer reports to the Procurement Systems Mana [...]
Job Number: HB1911 - Work with a leading provider of specialist and emergency veterinary care - Challenging yet supportive environment - Strong opportunities for career development and progress [...]