Drake International is Australia’s most trusted name in Human Resource Management and we are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
Our client is a medical specialist with a small private practice in Adelaide and has a position for an experienced Practice Manager for five days per week to start immediately.
To be considered for this position, you will need :
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with Genie medical practice management software (essential)
- Experience with MYOB and Microsoft Office (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously at a high level
- To have absolute honesty, integrity, and loyalty
- The ability to multi-task and maintain composure
- To be looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Commitment to provide excellence in patient care
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Possess a positive and professional work ethic
The duties of the position will include but are not limited to:
- This position will be the first point of contact for enquiries that need to be responded to by a broad range of patients, doctors and hospital admin staff by phone, fax, email and in person
- The day to day running of the practice
- Ensuring all administrative aspects of the medical practice are met
- Managing the schedule of patient appointments
- Review of systems, ensuring compliance with regulations
As part of the Drake application process all successful applicants will be required to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment, online Drake induction, have a National Police Clearance (within 12 months), undergo a drug & alcohol test and be available for immediate start.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference: XXXN-JO-2011-16895 - Full-time role based in South Australia with frequent intrastate travel required - Ideal applicant will have strong multi-site experience and be responsible for P&L; [...]
EOI - DCP Employees Only - Senior Social Worker / Senior Child Protection Case Manager Vacancy No: 405816 Applications Close: 27/11/2020 11:00 PM Division: Department for Child Protection Lo [...]
- Supportive and inclusive team environment - Generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - Subsidised On-site Car Parking Located on the edge of Adelaide's CBD adjacent to the beautiful S [...]
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and i [...]