This project will support the Medical Affairs and Commercial teams in developing, implementing, delivering and tracking of medical education programs designed for healthcare professionals (HCPs). You will be an integral part of ensuring that all programs offered by GSK met the needs of HCPs and provide the relevant information to ensure the safe and effective use of our vaccines.
The successful candidate will:
- Satisfactorily complete upskilling on relevant processes and disease/vaccine training. Awareness of programs already initiated and plans for future programs
- Audit existing programs to identify and implement continuous improvement activities to enhance the experience of HCPs.
- Support our in-field medical representatives, delivery of education programs to healthcare professionals. Involvement in advisory board in relation to specific at-risk populations.
- Contribute to medical education plan for 2021. Support the external engagement plan through engagement with experts, formal advice seeking, advisory board follow up.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and how different parts of the business (regulatory affairs, health economics, marketing, sales, government affairs, community affairs) support the delivery of new medicines to patients
- Develop a greater understanding of the regulatory framework in which the pharmaceutical industry operates (Medicines Australia, Local SOP/Policies)
- Understand the generation of HCP insights and HCP advice seeking and appreciate how these inform company strategy
- Build upon existing presentation skills to broad audiences and capabilities in conversations involving complex scientific and medical information.
- Become expert in a selected disease area to be able to actively contribute and design education materials/programs/activities for HCPs.
Project Required Skills and Education:
- PHD or post doc with a focus on any of the following areas: immunology, virology, pharmacy, medicine, or related discipline.
- Initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
What does the application process involve?
1. Eligibility Questionnaire
2. World of GSK online assessment (This assessment must be completed before applications close on Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT, any assessments completed after applications close will not be viewed)
3. Pre-Recorded Video Assessment
4. Final Interview (Virtual): Activity & Interview
Application will be open from Wednesday 18 November to Wednesday 2 December. All applications and assessments submitted outside these dates will not be viewed.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you. We will make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
At GSK we believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supported and know that their work makes an important contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of sexuality, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender identity or parental status.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description #Stay At Home #Stay Safe The company: Computershare Communication Services (CCS) is a global provider of integrated communications solutions. Through innovations in communications, [...]
Description The company: Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We al [...]
Job Description - Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience. - You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person - our role requires a [...]
Adecco is thrilled to be partnering with a global company well known in their market of Sanitary Ware items such as Kitchen and bathroom - mixers, shower heads and the like! This is an exciting oppor [...]