This project will support the Medical Affairs team in the delivery (clinical data presentations) of internal training, external healthcare provider (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists) education, regulatory affairs support, medicine reimbursement support, advisory boards, and launch planning for this novel injectable regimen.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and how different parts of the business (regulatory affairs, health economics, marketing, sales, government affairs, community affairs) support the delivery of new medicines to patients
- Develop a greater understanding of the regulatory framework in which the pharmaceutical industry operates (Medicines Australia, Local SOP/Policies)
- Understand the generation of HCP insights and HCP advice seeking and appreciate how these inform company strategy
- Develop understanding of HIV clinical area and the current HIV treatment landscape
- Develop business acumen
Project Required Skills and Education:
- PHD or post doc with a focus on any of the following areas: immunology, virology, genetics, pharmacy, medicine, infectious diseases.
- Initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
What does the application process involve?
1. Eligibility Questionnaire
2. World of GSK online assessment (This assessment must be completed before applications close on Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT, any assessments completed after applications close will not be viewed)
3. Pre-Recorded Video Assessment
4. Final Interview (Virtual): Activity & Interview
Application will be open from Wednesday 18 November to Wednesday 2 December. All applications and assessments submitted outside these dates will not be viewed.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you. We will make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
At GSK we believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supported and know that their work makes an important contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of sexuality, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender identity or parental status.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to ViiV and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at ViiV where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiV shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT US The Sheet Society was dreamt up by Hayley and Andy Worley in 2017. They were driven by the fact that they thought the industry had stopped innovating and, together with the new addition to t [...]
Are you a property marketer or agency account manager looking to dive head first into the world of digital property marketing? If you are, this is the role for you! The position will be responsible f [...]
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets [...]
Site Name: Australia - Victoria - Abbotsford Posted Date: Nov 30 2020 Our mission at GlaxoSmithKline is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer [...]