This project has been designed to support the implementation of an early medicine pipeline regulatory strategy framework.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop template to be used for early pipeline regulatory strategy reporting
- Research and report on international regulatory strategies, clinical data considerations, potential regulatory strategies for specified pipeline medicines
- Work with Regulatory Submission Lead and cross functional teams to determine the optimal regulatory strategy for Australia and New Zealand
- Present and seek endorsement of strategy from senior business leaders
- Finalise template for early pipeline regulatory strategy framework for use by GSK in the future
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of international and local regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Develop a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and how different parts of the business (regulatory affairs, health economics, marketing, sales, government affairs, community affairs) support the delivery of new medicines to patients
- Develop a greater understanding of the regulatory framework in which the pharmaceutical industry operates (Medicines Australia, Local SOP/Policies)
- Develop understanding of oncology, HIV clinical area and the current HIV treatment landscape
Project Required Skills and Education:
- PHD or post doc with a focus on any of the following areas: immunology, virology, pharmacy, medicine, or related discipline.
- Initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
What does the application process involve?
1. Eligibility Questionnaire
2. World of GSK online assessment (This assessment must be completed before applications close on Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT, any assessments completed after applications close will not be viewed)
3. Pre-Recorded Video Assessment
4. Final Interview (Virtual): Activity & Interview
Application will be open from Wednesday 18 November to Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT. All applications and assessments submitted outside these dates will not be viewed.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you. We will make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
At GSK we believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supported and know that their work makes an important contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of sexuality, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender identity or parental status.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to br [...]
About the opportunity We are looking for a cohort of driven and motivated individuals to join our summer internship programme, and gain hands-on experience in a high growth global startup. AmazingC [...]
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate Our mission at GlaxoSmithKline is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We recognise this starts with our own [...]
Senior Support Coordinator | Knowledge and understanding of NDIS is essential Abbotsford or Heidelberg Location | Work from home flexibility | Full Time - Ongoing Mind Australia Limited is one of Aust [...]