Specializing in the Citrix Networking product line, As Network Solution Specialist you will develop and manage medium to large opportunities within an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers, strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue in Networking. Responsible for securing vendor & solution selection with customers, and capable of being called into accounts as opportunities are identified, working with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale to achieve or exceed Networking revenue targets. Leveraged as an industry and market expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions,
and assist in closing complex technical Networking sales.
- Develop and manage an assigned geographical territory consisting of existing customers, prospects, value-added resellers and strategic partners to increase Citrix market share and revenue
- Prospect for new business, including direct customer engagement, working with Citrix Solutions Advisor (CSA) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and sales alignment, and whenever possible, leveraging partner relationships to drive sales into end user accounts
- Manage both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model
- Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and works closely with sales counterparts to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts using Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools
- Ability to partner with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfilment once the order has been received and processed by Citrix
- Ability to leverage and maximize partners as the fulfilment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Strong knowledge of ANZ Networking market (particularly ADC & SD-WAN), including customer value propositions, and industry & competitive trends
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to identify & understand customer needs, drive a sense of urgency, overcome objections, develop ROI and similar analysis, and close the sale through appropriate procurement methods
- Knowledge of Citrix products is a plus
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions & propositions
- Strong commercial & business acumen
- Ability to motivate & influence partners to increase Citrix Networking revenues within assigned territory
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow-through ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years prior territory sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect and/or sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Experience in working with Enterprise, Corporate, Government & Mid-Market accounts.
- Proven ability & experience in identifying & securing new business, as well as developing & expanding existing accounts
#LI - AH2
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Stable company that has been operating for over years, Growing company and good working conditions, Job is varied and interesting. The company The company has a of supplying top-quality equipment to [...]
Private sector directly relevant experience and higher education qualification is required. Job Description: We are a private business looking for an experienced management consultant to improve ope [...]
Private sector directly relevant experience and higher education qualification is required. Job Description: We are a private business looking for an experienced management consultant to improv [...]
The Role: Navantia Australia plays a key part in the Australian government's Naval Shipbuilding Plan, we are committed to growing Australia's shipbuilding and sustainment capability and we want yo [...]