- Must have strong IT applications/ systems project delivery experience
- Dynamic, innovative, supportive team
- Competitive Remuneration Package
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our client's family-run product manufacturing business in Forrestdale. Reporting to the General Manager, you will perform a business and technology alignment role enabling the company to respond to a changing environment. In order to achieve this, you will identify, introduce, plan, develop, maintain and deploy commercially viable technology technological solutions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating internal colleagues and external resources in the analysis, design, construction, testing, deployment and production support of business and technology solutions
- Planning and managing allocated systems analysis, development and maintenance projects
- Determining operational objectives and requirements by studying business functions, facilitating workshops, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Translating high-level business concepts to specific technical work plans for development teams
- Providing technical support to internal stakeholders regarding systems liaising with vendors as required
- Liaise with system users, and providing advice on a range of information technology options to address business requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a degree in Business Information Systems (IS), Computer Science or a related field, or have equivalent IT experience.
The successful candidate will need to have considerable experience in IT business analysis of complex projects, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem-solving.
The candidate should also be able to translate business requirements into detailed technical instructions. Given this role will involve working with people across the organisation, the successful candidate must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively with others across all levels of a business.
The successful applicant will also need to meet the following requirements
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of client contract requirements (incl. variations)
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and drug tests
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a family-run business and their values are fundamental to the success they've achieved throughout the past 35 years. They are Australia's pioneering manufacturer of heavy-duty products. Their manufacturing office is based in Forestdale, with parking available on site.
To apply please click APPLY and attach a MS Word version of your resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Department of Education Professional Standards and Conduct Standards and Integrity Intelligence and Data Analyst 00040850 Level 5, $89,047 - $97,994 per annum (PSCA 2019) Advertised Vacancy Numbe [...]
Advertised Vacancy Number: DOE This is a nine () month fixed term, full-time position commencing ASAP The Standards and Integrity Directorate is seeking a highly motivated individual to the role of [...]
About John Holland We’re all about transforming lives by finding solutions to complex challenges across a wide range of industries including infrastructure, property, rail, building and water pro [...]
This is a Permanent Full Time or Part Time appointment at various hours. Please note that Full Time is preferred but applicants requiring Part Time appointment will also be considered. EMHS is com [...]