Who we are Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.Tyro Customer Support offers 24/7 call availability, year-round. Every team member needs to be able to work both in the office and from home.
You also need to be able to work with in the rotating hours of 7am to 7pm Monday to Sunday. Tyro pairs with over 200 Point of Sale (POS) systems so there are always new challenges to overcome. Sorry but no working holiday visa applicants. This is a permanent role. Needed for shifts: Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm OR Wednesday - Friday 9am - 5pm Salary: $55k plus super The Customer Support Specialist’s (CSS) primary responsibility is to provide a ‘best in industry’ experience when dealing with all customers (internal and external) through adhering to the customer practices, being authentic, empathetic, engaging, risk aware and doing what you say you’re going to do.The CSS is pivotal in transforming the experience from a transactional one to a relationship based holistic experience. This experience will apply to all Tyro products and as you put yourself in the customer’s shoes, you will be the smiling face of Tyro!
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner to achieve team and individual service levels
- Support team mates to collectively achieve desired customer outcomes
- Troubleshooting issues with terminals (Level 1 support)
- Case handling including change requests and general enquiries.
- Respond to escalations and complaints - take responsibility to obtain a quick resolution. When necessary, liaise with various teams in order to achieve a successful outcome
- Respond to escalated enquiries with a sense of urgency and a view to both resolve the complaint and eradicate any underlying issues to prevent future occurrences
- Maintenance and creation of articles in the Knowledge Base
- Escalating appropriate issues to Second Level Support
- Educate and inform new and existing Tyro customers on the Tyro product suite suitable for their needs
- Through this customer education, look for opportunities to cross sell suitable Tyro products
- Engage in creating a supportive team environment whilst actively sharing skills and knowledge
- Remain flexible and adhere to rostered shifts
Experience Required & Desired:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Strives for continual improvement
- Does the right thing for the right reason
- Wants to make a positive difference
- Takes ownership and strives for resolution
- Basic Windows/iOS operation
- Basic networking knowledge (home and small business)
- Incident management and conflict resolution
- Experience in a call center environment (desirable)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
"Earn Between $1200 to $1500 per week" ONE TONNE FLAT TOPS REQUIRED With and without racks Tray length of 2.4 metres IMMEDIATE START! Civic Transport Offer: Consistent work Monday - Fri [...]
Drive and Deliver Hymix are a company that provide premium concrete products and lead the industry in innovative concrete solutions. We are now seeking an Agitator Driver to deliver our product to cu [...]
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR NEXT CAREER STEP? For over 100 years, the NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS) has been a vital part of the community, working hard to protect life, property and the environment f [...]
- Strategic Role with career progression opportunities - Great product range that is highly regarded in the industry - Positive working environment with highly talent team Company An award-win [...]