The Solution Engineering (SE) team is looking for a strong candidate to work within the Australia team to support the commercial team across the globe. The successful candidate will be the primary owner of all Presales / SE work, with support from the existing global SE team and other key resources/teams across the business. This role is critical to the commercial growth and success of Fluent Commerce. It requires an experienced candidate who is self-sufficient, motivated by challenging high-pressure engagements and thrives on complex requirements.
- Work closely with the global sales team to win client engagements.
present & effectively articulate Fluent Commerce solutions to clients and partners '“ remotely and on-site.
- Evaluate business and technical client requirements into working solutions using Fluent Commerce technology.
- Collaborate with local partners to support a joint go-to-market strategy and project implementations.
- Ensure smooth hand-over from pre-sales to project delivery teams.
- Own and co-ordinate the bid process for RFI/RFP/RFTs.
- Attend and represent Fluent Commerce at market events.
- Provide market feedback to internal product teams.
- Capture client requirements, market intelligence and partner feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- University level BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent.
- 3-5 experience as a Solution Engineer, Pre-Sales Consultant or similar.
- Prior experience at a relevant industry software vendor and/or software implementation partner.
- Sound knowledge of one or more of the following related industries: Order Management, Commerce, Fulfilment, Logistics, Store Operations, Retail.
- Ability to present and articulate technology solutions to C-Level audiences and key business owners at clients and partners.
- Solid understanding of key software & web technologies such as AWS / Cloud, Web Services, APIs, integration methodologies, security, database, architecture & UX.
- Experience working with and/or strong knowledge of relevant 3rd party industry solutions provided by Salesforce, IBM, Adobe & SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good system analytical skills to help transform user requirements into system and component level functional requirements.
- Desire to work in a unique and dynamic growth business environment.
- Ability to work at a high level of urgency and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel domestic and international on occasion.
About the Solution Engineering Team:
The Fluent Commerce Solution Engineering team is responsible for supporting the commercial growth of the business. We do this by harnessing the platform built by the product team and enhancing it to showcase the '˜art of the possible' to prospect and existing clients & partners.
Team members in the US, UK and Australia are tasked with gathering client requirements and translate these into working solutions and prototypes using the Fluent platform. Continuous client and partner interaction allows the team bring market feedback to HQ to validate and influence the product roadmap
Fluent Commerce helps global retailers and merchants increase revenue and improve gross margin by being able to fulfil from anywhere, utilising inventory across their business.
Fluent Commerce provides smart cloud-based omni-channel fulfilment solutions, enabling click & collect, ship from store and omni-channel returns. Fluent Commerce puts the store at the heart of the retailers omnichannel strategy.
Visit http://.fluentcommerce/ for more information on our platform, solutions, existing clients and partner base.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
UX Designer - Up to $120k + super - Located in Surry Hills - Close to public transport - Current work from home We are family of leading brands with a reach that extends throughout Australia [...]
Come and work with us! We just got voted the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards. If you are currently looking to change your career or a new opportunity to lear [...]
- Must have Preceda and Time/Attendance Experience - Australia’s most influential media organisation - Passionate and collaborative team Translate functional specifications into detailed technical [...]
At Edstart, we believe education is the world's most powerful investment. Our mission is to help people pay for it. As one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups, our innovative products h [...]