We are seeking Control Room experienced security officers who have control room or monitoring endorsement on their security licence.
The successful candidates will need to be available to work on a Full Time & Part Time basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Current Combined Security Licence
- Must have Security Control Room licence
- Current Working With Children’s Check or will obtain same prior to appointment
- Current First Aid certificate
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexibility to work rotating 12 hour shifts over 7 days
- Strong presence
- Work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
It is essential that you are highly professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Manager, Cloud Operations – Australia-2000138L Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Preferred Qualifications Office: Work-from-home/Remote/Office [...]
Join a small team to complete accounts payable and administrative duties in this all rounders role Your new company This innovative operation is searching for an accounts payable officer who has p [...]
Square Capital Australia (Global Mortgage arm of Square Yards) Mortgage Broker- Commission Only About the company We are a global real estate and mortgage broking firm present in 10 countries and [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing/non-ongoing - $80,665 to $91,713 + 15.4% superannuation - Melbourne or Canberra We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic strategic communication professional to join [...]