The successful candidates will need to be available to work on a Full Time, Part Time & Casual basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Current Combined Security Licence
- Must have Control Room licence
- Working With Children’s Check
- Current First Aid certificate
- Previous experience in a control room essential
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexibility to work rotating rosters and full time 12 hour shifts
- Strong presence
- Work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
It is essential that you are highly professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Multiple permanent jobs available for customer service superstars starting January 2021 located in Mulgrave. Your new company Join one of Australia’s largest insurance companies dedicated to pro [...]
ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon energy transition [...]
Description ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon ene [...]
* Removal of the cabinets and shelves * Removal of coldroom * Emptying of floor * Removal of fencing separator towards the 3 bedroom house * Removal of metal sheets from the backyard * [...]