The successful candidates will need to be available to work on a Full Time, Part Time & Casual basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Current Combined Security Licence
- Must have Control Room licence
- Working With Children’s Check
- Current First Aid certificate
- Previous experience in a control room essential
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexibility to work rotating rosters and full time 12 hour shifts
- Strong presence
- Work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
It is essential that you are highly professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Casual Security Officers Job no: 575035 Work type: Casual Location: Melbourne Categories: Security About Spotless Spotless is a great Australian success story. With a staff force of 36,00 [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talen [...]
Reference: VG/034322 The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) was established to ensure Victoria's strong economic performance by growing industries and regions. Here at DJPR, we're maki [...]
- APS Level 6 (Information Technology Officer Class 2), $80,665 - $91,713 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Non-ongoing specified task for 18 months - Data & Digital - Melbourne [...]