Position Title: Business Administration Coordinator
Practice / Unit: Marsh Advantage Insurance
Reports to: Leah Douglas, National Administration Manager – Commercial, Consumer & Affinity
- To assist the National Administration Manager – Commercial, Consumer & Affinity with day to day operations of the Marsh Advantage Insurance business, including but not limited to financial reporting support, distribution of budget and forecasting communication, Authorised Representative invoice and payment management and to provide end of month financial reporting support to the National Manager - Affinity.
- Ensure accurate, efficient and timely production of all reports and communications.
- This role requires strong attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and a professional demeanour.
Specific Duties and accountabilities
- Preparation and distribution of forecast, budget and P&L; requirements as required by Management.
- Financial compliance for Authorised Representatives.
- Coordination of monthly invoices for all contracted Authorised Representatives including but not limited to commission distribution, invoice cross checking, approvals and lodgement for payment.
- Communicating contractor commission and ongoing support schedules to Finance for accurate reporting and accruals.
- Preparing and reconciling commission reports, ensuring correct revenue has been generated, advising of errors, and monitoring until corrective action has been taken.
- Preparing and coordinating commission adjustments and new business incentives for Authorised Representatives, through to fulfilment.
- Monthly preparation and distribution of Authorised Representative year on year commission reports to Managing Client Service Consultants.
- Adheres to processes, procedures and controls to ensure accuracy and fulfilment of responsibilities within strict timeframes.
- Overseeing bad debt reports, working with management to have debtors cleared.
- Distribution of end of month reports and coordination of accruals for National Manager – Affinity. Assisting National Manager – Affinity with consolidation of accruals.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with Authorised Representatives, Managers and finance personnel.
- Submit and monitor purchase orders and invoices in the procurement system.
- Adhere strictly to the Company's policies, Quality practices and other systems and procedures.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications & Expertise
- Completion of VCE or equivalent
- Undertake Company directed compliance training
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel and a general understanding of basic accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft programs and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent organisation skills – able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Sound business administration skills
- Confidence in working under pressure, prioritising workload, meeting tight deadlines and good time management skills.
- Sensitivity to Private and Confidential information
- Ability to recognise and solve problems and think outside the square
Communication - Conveys written and verbal messages effectively to various audiences, adapting approach as appropriate. Displays sound listening and comprehensive skills.
Quality & Compliance - Dedicated to the sustained delivery of the highest level of quality in all aspects of work performance and client service; accurately checking processes and tasks; following procedures; adherence to policy.
Working relationships / Teamwork - Maintains effective working relations with colleagues, external clients and broader industry market segments. Consistently contributes to the team, and supports manager’s efforts to achieve goals. Demonstrates an understanding of, and respect for, different perspectives, values, cultures and work styles.
Client/Customer Service - Consistent provision of excellent technical, administrative and consulting support to internal and external clients.
Drive & self motivation - Seeks out and acts on opportunities. Demonstrates a willingness to take on increased responsibilities and displays the ability to act independently with minimal yet appropriate reference back to manager/supervisor.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing u [...]
About The Role Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 Role Type: Permanent– Full Time As a Learning Analyst within Group Compliance, you will bepart of the team responsible for man [...]
Job no: 935271 Work type: Limited Tenure Location: Support Office - Docklands Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and in [...]
Job no: 935271 Work type: Limited Tenure Location: Support Office - Docklands Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and i [...]