Legend Transportation Inc.
About the company
Incorporated since 2008 Legend Transportations Inc. runs lanes throughout the 11 Western including Local, Regional, and OTR.
About the job
Drivers will run primarily between in California, Nevada, and Utah. However sometimes the back hauls from UT will be from UT to OR and then from OR back to CA. Drivers are expected to run a full 70 hours/week. Drivers will typically be home weekly for their 34-hour reset. .52 cpm base rate
$10,000 two-year retention bonus. Generous cpm bonus plan – Up to .04 cpm monthly - Weekly Pay. $250 Orientation Pay. Veterans receive an additional .02 cpm. Additional pay for Hazmat & Refrigerated loads. No Touch Freight. 2 Day Orientation, Travel, Lodging, Lunch Provided.
Assigned Equipment, Assigned Dispatcher, Fuel Card. Monthly Truck Wash
- $1,000 - $1,200 total average weekly pay
- 2,500 - 3,200 average miles per week
- Line haul
- Company driver (solo)
- Dry Van
- 7 days on, 1 days off
- 7 - 10 required days out
- No guaranteed weekends home
- 85% drop and hook
- 15% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
Drivers must pay a $250.00 deposit
- Riders are allowed
Must be 18+ Older
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 250 - 999 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 70 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
Speak with Driver Manager
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license
- OTR experience
- at least 9 months in the last 3 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job summary - $1,150 - $1,450 total average weekly pay - 1,500 - 2,500 average miles per week - Regional - Line haul - Contract driver (1099, solo) - Dry Van Home time - 5 days on, 2 [...]
Job summary - $1,150 - $1,450 total average weekly pay - 1,500 - 2,500 average miles per week - Regional - Dedicated - Line haul - Company driver (solo) - Dry Van Home time - 5 days [...]
Job summary - $1,200 - $1,400 total average weekly pay - 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week - Regional - Dedicated - Line haul - Company driver (solo) - Dry Van Home time - 5 days [...]
Job summary - $1,300 - $1,600 total average weekly pay - 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week - Regional - Line haul - Company driver (solo) - Dry Van Home time - 5 days on, 2 days of [...]