Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result.
We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services Division has extensive experience providing multidisciplinary services and delivering successful outcomes to customers in the mining and minerals sector operating in the Bowen Basin QLD.
The role of Boilermaker Welder will see you working 4/4/4 roster in the Bowen Basin and responsible for repairs and maintenance, including but not limited to Draglines and Washplants.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
What you will bring
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights training
- Enter and Work in Confined Space training
- Gas Test Atmosphere training - highly regarded but not essential
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Valid Standard 11 or BMA Induction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
We are committed to zero harm, ensuring we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Implement, maintain and review financial and administrative policies and procedures, including, travel and accommodation arrangements and building, vehicle and plant and equipment maintenance to fac [...]
- APS Level 6 (Technical Officer Level 4), $80,665 to $91,713 plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Full-time - Data & Digital - QLD Willis Island Field Station On behalf of Manager National [...]
The job will include: •Stocking store shelves. •General Cleaning. •Making sandwiches. •cutting Vegetables. Location is Lakeland, post code 4871.CapeYork, Queensland. Reply by ema [...]
Educator – Goodstart Kanimbla Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, [...]