Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
It's where our journey started. The team in Kalgoorlie are a family, and Monadelphous are currently looking to grow that family. We have several major projects and maintenance programs at ramp-up across the Goldfields, so we're seeking out Kalgoorlie locals interested in joining us for the next stage of the journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Administration Officer to join our team based in Kalgoorlie. Reporting to the Senior Administration Officer, you will be responsible for providing financial administration, purchasing and payroll support to the team.
- Provide quality administrative support through data entry, invoicing, debtor control, general administration and reception duties
- Assist in the production of the weekly payroll by collecting, entering, cost coding and auditing payroll data and preparing it for submission
- Ensure established procedures are followed accurately and carefully
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to assist with invoices being received and receipted
- Respond to requests from customers, suppliers and divisional services in a timely manner
What you will bring
- At least 2 years' experience in an administration / accounts role within a similar industry
- Proficiency in all MS Office Suite products
- Effectively learn and adapt to payroll, internal costing management and purchasing systems
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and organised, demonstrating the ability to handle conflicting priorities
- A high level of attention to detail coupled with speed and efficiency
- Work cooperatively in a team or autonomously to achieve mutual goals
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
We are committed to zero harm, ensuring we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Attractive Location, Family Owned Business, Tight-Knit Team. Duncan Equine Group (?DEG?) is a family owned company with strong ties to the equine industry. For over years, DEG has been the Australia [...]
Up to + Super paid on all hours, and lifestyle roster on offer, Rostered flights from Perth or Busselton. Drill Fitters -Make it your time to join the Schlam team and work a lifestyle friendly roste [...]
POSI TRAC OPERATORS Busselton Civil Pty Ltd is a long established company based in Busselton W.A. with operating divisions covering civil contracting, plant hire, sand extraction & supply, demolition [...]
Take the next step into a dairy leadership role, Live, work and explore on the south coast of WA, Attractive salary package + excellent family home. - Take the next step into a dairy leadership role [...]