Snow Software is currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative to join the Sales team in ANZ. Based in Melbourne, this position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Territory Sales Representative will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting,
using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory and engaging with the Snow eco system to ensure success in generating Revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the Snow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snow solution within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- New business sales focus within the Corporate space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITAM, SAM or BI/BA space)
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C-level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent
Who you are:
- Already a demonstrably successful Sales Executive with proven track record and experience. Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable, not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- True Team Player
- Passion for great work
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Desire to succeed
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative is based in Melbourne, Australia, and is responsible for managing sales for Illumina in the Australasia region specific to marketing campaigns, produ [...]
Who we are Northern Trust is a preeminent global financial institution that provides asset servicing, investment management and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals [...]
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES This role is part of our Trade Marketing sub-function and is responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in a defined geographic [...]
About the Role An opportunity has become available for a driven and motivated sales representative to continue to develop and grow a high performing Melbourne Metro territory . Reporting to the Are [...]