- Want job security with national manufacturer 70+ years?
- Want to represent a marketing leading iconic brand?
- Want work-life balance, work close to home?
As Australia's largest door manufacturer, Corinthian Doors has taken its famous brand around the world, securing an international reputation for quality, innovation and design. Corinthian is part of the JELD-WEN family, which includes iconic brands Corinthian Doors, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Trend Windows & Doors, A&L; Windows, and Breezway louvres.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager,
this is a unique opportunity for a real go-getter Sales Administrator to be the heartbeat of our professional, down to earth and friendly Sales Team. You will be an ambassador for our brand and products, and thrive on providing an exceptional level of support and service to our management and sales team.
- Sales admin related activities
- Marketing and POS materials
- Customer pricing files and proposals
- Liaise with key accounts and distributors
- Sales admin reporting
- EA/PA support to management
Your Skills & Attributes
- Excellent comms
- Own sales admin
- Eagle eye for detail
- Passionate about the customer
- Driven to be a product champion
- Savvy on systems including MS Office Suite
- Work well within a team open-plan environment
What's On Offer
- Flexible working hours
- On-site secure parking
- A competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and career development
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
A busy role with ample reward, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Duties: - Performs on-site or remote service technician duties which includes but not limited to: - Maintains record of installation, service and maintenance history - Maintains up-to-date equ [...]
- Full Time, 6 months with the potential for extension - Location: Inala - Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need About Us Mission Australia is a non-denominationa [...]
About Us At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, we keep things simple: We back the talent of our people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. We're part of a large family of companies and w [...]
Your Opportunity Circles of Care (Inala) is a school-based model of integrated service delivery currently operating at three primary schools across Inala and Acacia Ridge in Brisbane. Its purpose is [...]