• Food Manufacturing Business enjoying tremendous growth
• Opportunity to create the safety culture on site
• Safety Manager role reporting to the Group Transformation Director
A Major food manufacturing business with multiple ANZ sites and 250 on site in Sydney requires a stand alone HSE Manager to both create the strategic HSE policy and implement it operationally.
Reporting to the Transformation Director the HSE Manager will hold responsibility for the effective roll-out and ongoing review and monitoring of the Health and Safety Management Framework for the site. Specifically you will:
- Develop and roll-out the HSE framework across the group ensuring ownership,
awareness of what it is, where to find it, why it is important and that it is implemented.
- Continually monitor HSE compliance, identifying areas of opportunities for improvement and ensuring those improvements are implemented.
- Develop initiatives to promote H&S; improvement strategies across the group, Developing and implementing an Employee Wellbeing Programme.
- Coach/train leaders and team members to conduct site inspections, audits and risk assessments and conduct investigations
- Ensure robust Contractor Management systems are in place and nsure Hazard and Risk Registers are maintained, incidents are reported and corrective measures are implemented
- Ensure H&S; Induction is completed for new team members, contractors and visitors
To be considered for this role you must have a depth of experience as a HSE Manager with your experience gained from a large 24/6 manufacturing operation (preferably food). You will have a strong working knowledge of relevant legislation and be able to evidence the implementation of strategic HSE initiatives into a manufacturing facility.
Circa $145,000- $150,000 + Super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, [email protected] or click APPLY NOW
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is one of Australias leading 3PL warehouses that deal in wine and alcoholic products. Due to business growth they are needing a number of pick packers to join their team in the Prestons are [...]
Life at Scania For more than 120 years, Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the worlds most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands. From smal [...]
About us We are an Australian family owned business providing specialist lifting and rigging solutions in Prestons NSW. Qualifications & experience - Entry Level Position - Training will be pr [...]
Do you have retail or sales experience and have an interest in gardening and would like to use this passion in your job? If this sounds like you then read on! Hyalite Hydroponics retail stores specia [...]