Oaks Hotels & Resorts Limited
Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites offer a unique blend of city hotels in central locations and resort-style accommodation in tourist destinations across Asia Pacific and the Middle East. With a growing portfolio of 60 hotels, resorts and suites in destinations across Australia, New Zealand, Minor Hotels offers career growth and opportunities throughout the world!
We are currently seeking an experienced, hands-on Duty Manager to assist in the day to day running of the Hotel. The role is responsible for the overall operation and direction of the Housekeeping department at Oaks Toowoomba Hotel.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering guest questions and monitoring the delivery of quality guest service.
- Controlling and purchasing within budget, all operating supplies, replacements, consumables and maintaining par levels including processing and coordinating payments/accounts for such purchases.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas).
- Maintaining accurate records, i.e. financial, maintenance; inventory (all aspects pertaining to the Housekeeping Department).
- Implementing a transparent communication process with all key personnel.
- Ensuring a productive and professional relationship with Housekeepers staff members, Housekeepers clients and all contractor personal
- Ensuring cleaning contractors are well groomed and presented according to Housekeepers Grooming standards.
- Oversee daily on the job training for all cleaning contractors implemented by the Housekeeping Team Leader
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Hotel and Housekeeping operations.
- Experience in the management and motivation of team members.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude.
Benefits of joining the team!
As well as a competitive salary and the chance to grow you career as part of an international company, we offer discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands including Oaks Hotels & Resorts, and you will also receive a discount when you visit any of our restaurant, cafes and bars.
We offer our team members a range of benefits including: Health & Well Being programs, Reward & Recognition programs, and more!
Approved Sponsor = Oaks Hotels & Resorts Limited
Application Deadline: 17/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $59,579.00 per year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Souths Sports Club is owned by the Brisbane Racing Club (BRC) Limited the premier thoroughbred racing venue in Queensland. OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE Souths Sports Club requires well presented, customer se [...]
PLEASE NOTE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED Remuneration value up to $150,950 p.a. comprising salary between $4,349.70 p.a. - $5,034.10 p.a. L4 - L9 employer superannuation contribution up t [...]
Help us to achieve the TAIHS Vision “TAIHS … More than a Health Service” Together we can achieve excellence in the delivery of culturally appropriate service to support Aboriginal and Torres S [...]
Toowoomba based company seeks experienced Site Supervisor, with an electrical trade background who will be able to report to project manager and provide leadership and supervision to a team of qualifi [...]