Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets, stronger communities, and happier days. We empower local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple.
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
- Choose your own hours: Unlike full-time jobs or seasonal gigs, when and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you're just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don't worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you'll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know how much you will make before accepting any order.
Sign Up Details
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver's license number
- Social security number (only in United States)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Submit application
- Choose driver orientation
- Complete sign up
- Get the app and go
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Agency Department of Territory Families, Work unit Araluen Cultural Precinct Housing and Communities Job title Box Office Manager Designation Administrative Officer 4 J [...]
- Centre Coordinator - -Senior Officer /Educator - activities 4 children & youth - -Accommodation Subsidies May Apply - Small Dynamic Centre Indigenous Youth & Early Childhood Roles - Centre [...]
- Seeking staff for busy Station and Station Shop Work - We are seeking staff to come and join us as soon as possible or before Christmas. We are open to couples, backpackers and anyone willing [...]
Indigenous Children - 2 Key Roles - Centre Coordinator - Senior Officer /Educator - recreational activities 4 children & youth - Accommodation Subsidies May Apply - Small Dynamic Centre - Bring Th [...]