This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with strong administration experience. You will be working with clients on a day to day basis, assisting and supporting them with highly confidential and potentially complex queries regarding their pension administration. Equiniti is committed to promoting from within our business and for driven and ambitious candidates future roles may include team leadership or more strategic operations roles across our business sectors.
Our Operations teams must deliver a service to our clients that is in line with strict client contractual and regulatory requirements, as well as protecting the commercial interests of Equiniti. Our client base is varied and includes Financial Services,
Large Corporate and Public and Third Sector clients, and through leveraging technology and innovation, Operations must deliver an excellent service across our diverse client base.
Equiniti helps some of the UK’s best-known brands and public sector organisations manage complex and regulated administration covering pensions, payroll and payments.
Our activities are often mission-critical to our clients but not core to their organisations. By taking care of these services, we free them to focus on what matters most. Our solutions are delivered at scale, supporting eight million pension scheme members and paying three million people over £21bn a year. Paymaster works with some of the largest pension schemes in the UK, including the National Health Service scheme with more than 2.6 million members and the Armed Forces Veterans, which we have continuously served since 1836.
We provide technology enabled pension administration and flexible benefits designed to provide an interactive experience through the life employees and scheme members. Our outsourced solutions help the life and pensions industry deliver high quality customer service and stay one-step ahead of evolving legislation and our expertise allows scheme trustees and sponsors to de-risk through data and calculation management.
Core duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provision of administration service to customers as per SLA
- Maintenance of up to date filing and records for department, checking the integrity of customer data
- Processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine documentation within defined procedures
- Resolving customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements [and case history]
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Inputting customer details and accesses customer information
- Collating and analysing data and produces routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolves customer queries
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughput and customer service
- Provision of on-the-job coaching to department colleagues
- Carrying out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by the Team Leader
Skills, Attributes and Behaviour:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Pensions experience is required (ideally Defined Benefit but not essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of following defined processes and procedures
- Superior communication skills
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of quality, timely delivery
- Excellent ability to develop positive and productive working relationships
- Good IT skills and a willingness and aptitude to learn a variety of systems
- Previous experience working in financial services would be preferable
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Ref: SSC122 Employer: Sutherland Shire Council Job Type: Permanent Full Time City: Sutherland Salary and Benefits: $92,700 to $109,100 gross p.a. plus superannuation Post Date [...]
Job Ref: SSC114 Employer: Sutherland Shire Council Job Type: Permanent Full Time City: Sutherland Salary and Benefits: $67,000 - $71,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation Post Date: [...]
There are Car cleaning and Detailing job openings at an Automotive Dealership. If you are hardworking, energetic, trustworthy, responsible, and committed. This job can be a stepping stone in yo [...]
*Casual positions - must be available to work the frist 3 weeks full time for training **Ideally we are looking for people that have a minimum 3 days availability between Monday to Friday *** Coul [...]