This is an ideal role for someone who thrives on working in a busy office environment, and it will provide you with opportunities to learn new skills and the potential to progress with the company. If you have pensions experience and are able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours, then this is a great opportunity for you to join Equiniti and progress. Equiniti is committed to promoting from within our business and for driven and ambitious candidates, future roles may include team leadership or more strategic operations roles across our business sectors.
Equiniti helps some of the UK’s best-known brands and public sector organisations manage complex and regulated administration covering pensions, payroll and payments.
Our activities are often mission-critical to our clients but not core to their organisations. By taking care of these services, we free them to focus on what matters most. Our solutions are delivered at scale, supporting eight million pension scheme members and paying three million people over £21bn a year. Paymaster works with some of the largest pension schemes in the UK, including the National Health Service scheme with more than 2.6 million members and the Armed Forces Veterans, which we have continuously served since 1836.
We provide technology enabled pension administration and flexible benefits designed to provide an interactive experience through the life employees and scheme members. Our outsourced solutions help the life and pensions industry deliver high quality customer service and stay one-step ahead of evolving legislation and our expertise allows scheme trustees and sponsors to de-risk through data and calculation management.
Core duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide administration service to customers as per Service Level Agreement
- To complete / check casework and provide feedback
- Resolves customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements [and case history]
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Collates and analyses data and produces routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolves customer queries
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members
- Identifies and implement process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughput and customer service
- Provide on-the-job coaching to department colleagues
- Attend client meetings where necessary
- Carry out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by Team Leader
Skills, Attributes and Behaviour:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Experience of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of following defined processes and procedures
- Superior communication skills: written and oral
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of quality, timely delivery
- Excellent ability to develop positive and productive working relationships
- Good IT skills and a willingness and aptitude to learn a variety of systems
- Whilst previous pensions experience is desirable, it is not essential
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Large Occupational Therapy team that are experienced and supportive - Diverse caseload so that no two days are the same! - Flexibility in working hours and days Become part of a co [...]
Job no: 519687 Work type: Casual Location: Sydney Categories: Cleaner ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS driv [...]
A full time opportunity exists for an experienced light vehicle mechanic to join a successful company in a mobile mechanic position in the Sutherland Shire. You will be travelling to our loyal cust [...]
- Assistant In Nursing - NSW - Sydney Metro - - - Job Description: About t he Care Home Bupa Sutherland is a beautiful modern care home located in the heart of the Sutherland Shire and close to loc [...]