Menulog Pty Ltd
Want to deliver food from Australia’s favourite chains including Hungry Jack’s, KFC, McDonald’s and more? Want some flexibility in your work and to be the boss of your own schedule?
Why drive with Menulog?
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. As an independent courier, you can be completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours based on your schedule and lifestyle, you can drive in your vehicle, in your own clothing. No requirement to carry cash whilst on delivery runs.
Delivery Driver / Food Courier perks:
- Set your own availability to suit your lifestyle
- Menulog does not charge commission on courier delivery fees
- Payments are made weekly to your bank Australian account
- Be your own boss, Explore your local area
What you need to get started as a delivery driver:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have access to a roadworthy car, scooter or motorbike (insured and registered)
- A valid driver’s license (Menulog accepts: C, P2, R, LR, MR, HR, HC, MC)
- Have an Android (at least 4.2) or iPhone (at least 4S) with a data plan
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Own a commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (you can buy this from Menulog if required)
Who we are:
Menulog is Australia's widest-reaching online food delivery service with the greatest choice of both restaurants and cuisine types on offer. Menulog connects more than 3.1 million active customers with over 23,000 local restaurants via menulog.com.au and mobile apps.
Apply Now to start generating extra revenue, with the flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Type - Contract: Casual / Part Time / Weekend / Evening / Shift Work / Temporary / Commission
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Human Resource Advisor (521199) Department of Health Human Resources THS - HR Mgmt Team Applications must be submitted by Sunday 13 December, 2020 11:55 PM Position details Applications cl [...]
Job no: 497269 Work type: Casual Location: TAS - Devonport Region Categories: Home Care Worker Home Care Support Worker North Western Area of Hobart One Team, Our Customer We care, We mak [...]
Job reference: RAJT-JO-1904-14429 Sick of traffic, looking for a sea change? With a slower pace of life, stunning natural scenery and booming culinary and cultural scene, Tasmania should be your rad [...]
Benefits: - Mixed billing - 65% billings - Privately owned and operated - Fully equipped treatment rooms for procedures and minor surgeries - Full time nursing support - Visiting allied health and sp [...]