Au Pair Me Up
Our client is looking for Demi pair for two days a week for 8am to 5pm, 20 hrs a week. Very flexible jobs so can adjust hours for the right candidate. They could be any two days Monday to Thursday.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is kind, reliable, and willing to engage with kids at their level (i.e. someone who likes to play!)
- Is confident looking after babies and toddlers, but willing to ask questions and adapt to the family's needs.
- Is conscientious of safety and well-being.
- Has experience with caring for multiple young children at once.
- Loves indoor and outdoor play, reading books, arts and crafts, music.
- Is comfortable changing nappies.
- Is self-motivated to help around the house during down time while caring for the kids
Demi pair should be willing to:
- provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- follow a sleep and eating schedule
- prepare meals/snacks with some guidance
- help keep on top of the laundry
- help keep the kitchen and kids areas tidy
$150 plus Live-in - Free food & board.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Functional Data-Analyst The functional data analyst is the key link for translating business needs into clear data requirements so they can be interpreted and used in IT developments by IT data analys [...]
ACFS is a leading Container Logistics operator in Australia, employing in excess of 1,200 staff nationally and operating facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. ACFS Port Logist [...]
Your role We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our Catastrophe Claims Team in our Brisbane Office. This is a full time permanent role working 7.00 am to 3.00 pm Monday to Friday. I [...]
We are currently looking for an amazing Support Worker The profile MUST have: Driving License Reliable car Qualification Police Check Blue Card 20 hrs a week National award social community service ra [...]