This project will support the New Products Marketing Manager in delivering the early commercial assessment milestones for new Specialty and Oncology medicines. The therapy areas included in the portfolio are autoinflammatory diseases, infectious diseases and several of the new oncology medicines across ovarian, endometrial, multiple myeloma, NCSLC and head and neck squamous cell malignancies.
- Develop an understanding of GSKs Specialty and Oncology Pipeline and therapeutic areas in which these products are being studied
- Gathering of insights through desk top research,
local and global colleagues and external stakeholder engagement to input into the early business case assessment of new medicines as determined by the Marketing Manager
- Participation in regular Brand Team and Australian Innovation Committee meetings to update the team as to the progress of specific projects you are responsible for and make recommendations based on your analysis
- Act as the interface between the professional healthcare community and the internal GSK team and its affiliates providing value-added insights and feedback from the community designed to improve medical, commercial and drug development planning and service provision
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and how different parts of the business (clinical development, regulatory affairs, health economics, marketing, medical, sales, government affairs, community affairs) support the delivery of new medicines to patients
- Develop a greater understanding of the regulatory and reimbursement framework in which the pharmaceutical industry operates (Medicines Australia, PBAC, TGA, Local SOP/Policies)
- Understand the generation of external stakeholder insights and advice seeking and appreciate how these inform company strategy
- Develop understanding of different therapy areas across autoinflammatory diseases, infectious diseases and oncology
- Develop business acumen
- Develop the ability to interact successfully across the broader organisation and work with several cross functional teams
Project Required Skills and Education:
- PHD or post doc with a focus on any of the following areas: autoinflammatory diseases, oncology, pharmacy, medicine.
- Initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
What does the application process involve?
1. Eligibility Questionnaire
2.World of GSK online assessment (This assessment must be completed before applications close on Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT, any assessments completed after applications close will not be viewed)
3. Pre-Recorded Video Assessment
4. Final Interview (Virtual): Activity & Interview
Application will be open from Wednesday 18 November to Wednesday 2 December 11:59PM AEDT. All applications and assessments submitted outside these dates will not be viewed.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you. We will make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
At GSK we believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supported and know that their work makes an important contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of sexuality, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender identity or parental status.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and [...]
ABOUT US AFL SportsReady believes in a fair and united Australia, where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have the same opportunities and access to education, training and employment as ot [...]
Flovie is an iconic Florist cafe and events space in Carlton and we are seeking passionate hospitality professionals to join our current Carlton Shop and NEW site Abbotsford. We are a young and rapi [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT Vertical Sales Leader - Gov & Def Abbotsford, Victoria AUS 3067 Honeywell offers employees the opportunity [...]