Welcome to Goldy's! Tavern and TOASTA-where the good folk of Collingwood will soon be able to indulge in all of their favourite taste sensations in one new, amazing co-location! We're on the hunt for both casual and full time CDPs to join our team with immediate start!
- Serve up a menu celebrating Australia's gourmet culinary pub scene
- Join a team with a strong emphasis on culture and good times
- Be part of an exciting new venue located in a beautiful historic pub
With an opening date just around the corner, in the warmth of the old Leinster Arms building is Goldy’s! - a cosy pub serving nostalgic comfort food and booze with a modern spin. A home away from home,
Goldy’s! is a community hangout for every dog and their human. What she lacks in refinement, she makes up for in good times. The door is always open at Goldy’s!
Also operating from the space is TOASTA. Born as a food truck and transformed into a beautiful cafe, TOASTA is all about reconnecting people with their inner-child through nostalgic eating experiences.
We’re on the hunt for some CDPs to join our team with immediate start! Both full time and casual work available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the Executive Chef and kitchen team undertaking instruction in a professional manner
- Take a vested interest in learning from the Executive and Sous Chefs, building knowledge and skill set
- A solid understanding and alignment with our company vision, mission and values
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Have open communication with all members of the Goldy’s! community including co-workers and suppliers
- Be flexible and adapt quickly with changes
- Assist the Executive Chef in developing high quality, creative recipes and executing seasonal menus in line with the Goldy’s! and TOASTA brief
- Ensure high quality and consistency of all dishes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all product
- Assist the Executive Chef in day to day operations
- Undertake daily and weekly systems and procedures to ensure a high level of presentation, hygiene and product quality
- Ensure all standards are maintained, in particular delivering exceptional levels of service and affecting a smooth handover of shifts
- Develop and oversee service recovery procedures
- Report transparently to the Executive Chef of any issues arising in the kitchen
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations and food standards
- Formal qualifications including commercial cookery certificate
- A minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Awareness of the need to manage all relevant costs, including labour, food and operations expenses
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes
- Proven skills and ability to contribute to most facets of food production
- Strong organisational planning and time management
- Outstanding communication
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and public holidays
- Have a positive and energetic attitude
- A current Food Safety certificate is of benefit
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re Kanopi. Welcome. Do you dream about leading a growth culture that blurs the lines between marketing, product and engineering? Do you know exactly how to make a product market itself? Then we [...]
We’re Kanopi. Welcome. Do you dream about leading a growth culture that blurs the lines between marketing, product and engineering? Do you know exactly how to make a product market itself? Then w [...]
Sense Of Self (SOS) Join the founding team at bathhouse and massage studio, Sense Of Self (SOS), as one of our founding front-of-house team. Seeking progressive, organised, and people-focused individ [...]
Customer Support Representative Our vision is to help global wine and beverage producers save time and make great products. We’re passionate about our customers' craft and love working with them to [...]