Auvers Darling Square
Auvers Darling Square, a unique restaurant/café and bar trading 7 days & nights per week, located in Haymarket, is looking for a Full-time casual Specialty barista.
The right candidate will have the following keys responsibility:
* At least 2 years’ experience as a Barista.
* Specialty coffee experience essential.
* A passion for specialty coffee and hospitality.
* Barista Skills: brew pour-over filter coffee, mature latte art.
* Knowledge about single-origin coffee beans, coffee machine and coffee grinders. * Knowledge and ability to execute specialty brewing methods on our rotating guest roaster filter coffee.
* Team players with a positive attitude.
* Passionate about customer experience and product quality.
* Clean and tidy able to maintain and follow the food and safety hygiene procedures
* Have full rights to work in Australia
*ready to start immediately
* available 5 days a week 7 am till 5 pm (weekend essential)
Only applicants with experience apply please
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for an accountant to work with us for a full-time position. About the position : Salary : $55,000 to $60,000 per annum About the company : Mae Cheng Pty Ltd is a wholesale and retai [...]
This national role works collaboratively with the Finance Team, in a dynamic and performance driven culture. You will be responsible for maintaining the financial accounts and general ledger systems ( [...]
We are looking for experienced Managers & Supervisors, both Full Time and Casual, to join this respected and established restaurant group as we reopen 3 more of our venues post Covid. We are looki [...]
<p><span style=""><p style="color: black; margin: 0in; Segoe UI";"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Job Title: <span>Principal Product Manager <p>< [...]