Smile At Norwest Dental Surgery
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this position exists to provide high quality administration and reception support and exceptional customer service to patients at our Norwest clinic.
Established over 20 years ago, we are busy, fully computerized dental surgery in the heart of Norwest Business Park (Baulkham Hills).
- A track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous reception experience in dental advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently under stress
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Well above award wages
- Great work environment
- Close to public transport
- Immediate start available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Exciting opportunity in a fast paced, state of the art practice for an experienced Dental Receptionist - Join or friendly team on a full time basis - Convenient central location close to all ameniti [...]
Part-time Receptionist - Queen Medical Centre - Narellan The Company Healius Limited is one of Australia's leading ASX-listed healthcare providers with over 11,000 people in our teams across Aust [...]
For those of you who have been told that your clinical talent is beyond measure, and that you look at dentistry as an art form, and not just a job, we look forward to welcoming you and sharing the opp [...]
About Sydney Prosthodontic Group We are an established, reputable, premier dental specialist centre, specialising in implant dentistry and complex restorative procedures. At SPG, it is our mission to [...]