About Running Science
We are a well known specialty shoe store and sport podiatry clinic in the heart of Rozelle, Sydney. Don’t let our name and retail-appearing shop front fool you - we are a service business and welcome all who wish to prioritise health and wellness; regardless if you’re “ a runner” or not.
At Running Science, we don’t sell shoes off the shelf or online. We recognise the significant connection between shoes, their influence on an individual’s biomechanics and their possible effect on physical activity levels. Therefore, we train all of our shoeFITTRs and guide our customers through a shoe fitting process.
We don’t get caught up in the latest fad or flashiest brand - we prioritise the health of the individual in front of us. Our in-house sports podiatry clinic anchors our focus and offers a clinical service for our customers.
About The Role
We’re excited to have a brand new position available here at Running Science: Customer Success Assistant.
Just as a Golf Caddie is integral to the performance of their teammate by offering support and advice, our Customer Success Assistant or “FIT Caddie” will be instrumental for our shoeFIT Service.
- Providing support to our shoeFITTRs and enhancing the fitting process
- Assist in shoe selection and recommendations, as well as attending customers during their visit
- Answering customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Assisting with stock and inventory
- Contribute to an overall positive environment
This is a permanent part-time position for Monday-Thursday.
- Initial and ongoing in-house shoeFIT Training
- Ability to mould and grow role to make it your own
- Add value to our customers' wellbeing and influence physical activity levels
- Key member in reputable business
- Align with our health and wellness morals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to use own initiative and work in dynamic environment
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Experience in 1-to-1 professional services (eg. allied health, clinic or consultative)
- Knowledge of anatomy (specifically foot and lower limb anatomy)
Do you think you could be our very first Customer Success Assistant?
To apply, please submit a 1-page resume and 1-page covering letter by Tuesday 24th November 2020.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this role, please email our Head of Marketing at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Align your career with a hugely successful Real Estate software company - A company that looks after their staff and provides endless career opportunities - Work closely to a really lovely team [...]
Baker Recruitment is proud to be representing Australia's No.1 Real Estate CRM. For more than 10 years our client has worked closely with Australia’s highest performing agents to deliver innovativ [...]
We have multiple opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join our leading brands as Christmas Casuals to support the teams in November 2020 right through to January 2021. You will be an integral [...]
W.Lane currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare for customer service. As a Sales Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team to drive the [...]