ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
Position Title: Workers Compensation Administration Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Hours per week: 19
Position Grade: Administration Officer Level 6
Salary: Salary: $70,635.70 - $72,384.72 (pro rata) per annum
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations' Health Employees Agreement 2019
Department Name: Work Health and Safety
A vacancy exists in the above unit for a highly motivated Workers Compensation Administration Officer with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our friendly and supportive team.
Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality services. The successful applicant(s) will be expected to be able to provide support for the Recovery at Work Program including but not limited to:
- Calculating Workers Compensation Payments for injured workers
- Submission of wage reimbursement requests to the insurer
- Re-conciliation of reimbursements received from the insurer
- Providing insurer with information for the calculation of pre-injury average weekly earnings
- Providing information to key stakeholders
- Notifying insurer of reportable injuries
- Organising medical appointments
- Maintaining case files
- Prepare and issue correspondence in relation to claim to injured workers
- Respond to enquiries about weekly benefits
The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent's Health Network Sydney:
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God's love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive PD2020 _017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
What we offer:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
- Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent's Health Australia Network.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life balance
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the 'My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent's Health Australia
- Experience in workers compensation processes and calculation of weekly entitlements.
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform a wide range of administrative tasks while managing competing work priorities and work flow.
- Demonstrative initiative and the ability to bring a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently with a demonstrative capacity for effective team work.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft packages and other systems such as HRIS, rostering, payroll, and records management.
Applications close on 2 December 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: All Sydney Contract type: Temporary Salary: $51 - 58 /hr $51.26 - $58.73 Per Hour + Super Initially a 6 month assignment | Potentially on-going Based in Oran Park Injury Manageme [...]
Job Description: Position Title: Workers Compensation Administration Officer Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Hours per week: 19 Position Grade: Administration Officer Level 6 Salary: [...]
Payroll Administrator The role assists with the planning, organisation and co-ordination of Evolutions payroll function. End to end processing of all payroll Maintain data accuracy within [...]
Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer | Part Time MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a long standing organisation within the wider community. This is an excellent, diverse opportunity [...]