L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea,
space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3Harris is an electronics manufacturing company at the forefront of technological innovation, with very high-quality products used in the most demanding of applications. The company is situated at Eight Mile Plains, with modern offices and ‘high-tech’ manufacturing facilities, servicing customers worldwide.
We are a company in business to make the best products
in its sector. That requires a driven team that delivers qualified, certified and assured design and manufacturing in full and on time, instilling every customer with confidence from design to through-life support.
We are looking for expressions of interest from enthusiastic Project Managerswho would like to join our team in this specialised industry.
The Project Managers will deliver Engineering and Manufacturing projects on time, to cost, to scope and to quality. The incumbent is responsible for effective management and accurate reporting and forecasting of project resources, project risks and sales revenue.
- Plan the projects and monitor its overall progress, manage risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance targets, in a professional project management manner.
- Accurate and timely project estimation, actively manage project risks, maintain a project risk register with clear mitigation plans.
- Ensure that project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality.
- Enact projects following a defined Project Management Plan over the appropriate project lifecycles, and holding defined gate reviews.
- Produce project management reports, including weekly updates, customer reports, monthly reports, adhoc status and standup/ visual management in line with the project process.
- Support the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) production of sales and cash and invoicing. To be accountable for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the projects progress.
- Plan, specify and manage the production of bid submissions and overall bid status reporting as required and also maintain future opportunity/demand schedules. Work closely with and provide support to the sales & marketing department to capture targeted customer funded business in accordance with company forecasts and plans
- Plan, specify and maintain the product and/or projects in line with the strategic plan/ roadmap ensuring benefits align, including Business Case generation
- Project Management degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role managing simultaneous, technically-complex projects
- Financial management and budgeting experience in a project context
- Leadership and Team Management
- Proficiency in project management methodologies such as Prince2
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Well-developed business analysis skills including opportunity and risk assessment
- Customer relationship and development skills
- High levels of energy to effect and drive improvement and change through the business
- Working knowledge and practical experience in the Defence Industry sector is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Project.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- On-site parking
- Company benefits and incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Candidates MUST be Australian citizens as eligibility to hold an Australian Department of Defence Security Clearance is a requirement of the position. A current Security Clearance of NV1 o r higher is desirable and compliance with TAA/ MLA requirements to perform duties.
Applications including a covering letter and resume should be sent by applying below.
We thank all applications in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Contract till June 2021 - SAP Experience - Immediate Start Responsibilities: - Bring substantial process knowledge in works management and provide expert advice to assess the latest Field M [...]
IQVIAs Biotech Delivery Unit (BDU) is searching for a Sr Statistical Programmer to join its growing team across Australia. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane (wor [...]
* The Role: * The successful candidate will perform and oversee data management activities in order to provide high quality data that meets client/project needs. Ensures that data is processed and tra [...]
Tigerspike is looking for an Incident Manager who will sit across the APAC business focusing on supporting our clients. You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Tige [...]