Australian Home Care
Working with the ACARES team, you will be joining the team as a Disability Support Worker. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
- Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care including domestic assistance and meal preparation
- Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client
Shifts available Monday to Sunday 9am-12pm and 7pm-11pm
To do well in this role, you would be greatly benefitted from working with clients who have required Nursing Skills or Aged Care Clients. You will also have;
- Minimum Cert III in Individual Support (Disability/Aged Care) or 12 months professional experience
- Drivers License and Own Vehicle
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
What We Offer
We offer you:
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
- Opportunities to work closely with highly experienced and passionate professionals who love what they do
- Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
- Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunities: My Gateway has two fantastic opportunities available to work with reputable organisations eager to put on school based childcare trainees. Both employers will help you gain valua [...]
About the Opportunity A bulk billing medical centre in the South Wentworthville area is currently needing more female vocationally registered general practitioners to help support practice growth, me [...]
Customer Service responsibilities: - Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Upselling. - Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS. Additional responsibili [...]
The Opportunity Working with Zenitas Healthcare, you will help our team as a Domestic Assistant in Blacktown, Paramatta and Wentworthville. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities w [...]