Australian Home Care
Why you want to choose us?
Start off right with a $500.00 sign on bonus on joining.
Plena Healthcare offers our Graduates, fresh and new experiences, and benefits which you will not find anywhere else! Launch your career with us, and you will get what we believe to be, the most comprehensive new graduate training program in the industry - this means you won’t get thrown in the deep-end; plus everything else below:
- Our grad program runs for your whole first year, plus the usual professional development on top of that. We have built an industry leading learning platform, where you take the driver’s seat and have access to hundreds of courses tailored for you. You choose – it can be face to face or on line
- Real 1 on 1 mentoring via our “Buddy Program”, with industry leaders who are there to ensure your wellbeing and personal development. This is of course in addition to the 1:1 clinical and professional support to ensure you will always be at your best
- An awesome team environment committed to supporting each other and building lasting relationships
- Money in your pocket to go towards keeping you healthy in mind and body – we believe in creating a healthier you!
- More money in your pocket to spend on brightening the day of your clients – we call this the Treasure Chest Fund
- Plus, if you refer a friend who starts with us too, you get an extra $1000, per person!
- All of this, and a competitive salary + yearly reviews
Who are we?
Plena Healthcare, as part of Zenitas Mobile Health, delivers quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech, Dietetics, Nursing and Consulting services to residents in aged care facilities and private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide.
Plena Healthcare might be a new name, but across our existing brands of WorkXtra, Transform Physio, Agewell, Dimple, Leading Nutrition, Loqui and ACG we have been doing great things for more than a decade. We are passionate about providing fulfilling career opportunities to new Graduates, who are looking for a well-established graduate program and mentoring environment. We are also passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
It’s your choice!
If you are a recent grad, or are about to graduate in this space, and you have everything below, then we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
- Degree in either Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy
- Eligible for AHPRA Registration 2020
- Current drivers’ licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National police check
Through COVID 19, we have led the industry in supporting our team members and rolling out initiatives to support our clients:
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Please apply to the role directly or get in touch with Katerina Gerasimenko | 02 9102 3677 | [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking dependable, skilled and driven cable haulers, to join our field staff team. The successful applicant will be required to have: · Previous fibre hauling experience with current qualif [...]
About US: At AlliedHealth Cleaning services, we believe control is power. That is why we give back the control when it comes to cleaning. We allow you to choose who, when and how the cleaning is done. [...]
Are you looking for Sydney GP Jobs only 1 hour drive from Sydney CBD? Fantastic opportunity to join an established practice in Revesby, NSW. - Well established practice in Revesby - Full time or part [...]
- $1000 Professional development fund - Flexible and supportive work arrangement - Salary offerings $70,000 + Job Title: New Grad Physiotherapist wanted in Revesby, NSW for Jan2021 start. Work [...]