An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated, team orientated and experienced Cath Lab Radiographer to join our imaging team based at Holmesglen Private Hospital in Moorabbin, Victoria. Forming part of the Healthcare Imaging Services network, Healthcare Imaging Holmesglen offers a range of imaging services in the emergency, inpatient and outpatient setting, including MRI, CT, X-ray, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Fluoroscopy, DEXA, OPG and Ultrasound.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Cath Lab radiographer to join our team on a permeant part time basis. The successful candidate would ideally have current experience in using a Philips Allura Clarity system. The role is fixed to the Cath Lab environment,
and would require participation in shift work and on call as a part of the Hospital’s Catheter Lab interventional team. Services include Cardiac angiography and angioplasty, a 24 hour STEMI service as well as interventional radiology for prostate artery embolization and ovarian stem cell embolization.
What’s on offer?
- 3 days/week Wednesday to Friday (Permanent Part Time)
- Rostered Overtime
- On call
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
To be successful in this role, you will also need:
- Proven Cath Lab experience preferably with Philips systems
- Current Victorian Radiation Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflict in a complex environment
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- An understanding of WHS responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of Radiology Information System (RIS) & PACS
- Flexibility regarding start/finish times and ability to work overtime/on-call as required
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team with a genuine passion, strong patient care and clinical excellence focus. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you; please apply.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference: VG/5892B At the Department of Justice and Community Safety, we're looking for people who want to make a difference. People who take pride in their work. People who get things done. People [...]
- APS Level 6 (Technical Officer Level 4), $80,665 to $91,713 plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Full-time - Data & Digital - QLD Willis Island Field Station On behalf of Manager National [...]
- Full Time - Sales focussed career opportunity - City & Southern Region Build on your sales skills whilst living and working locally, in a bank known for friendly service, offering products an [...]
- Executive Level 1 (Senior Information Technology Officer Grade C), $98,209 - $110,623 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Non-ongoing specified task for 18 months - Data & Digit [...]