Australian Home Care
Who we are
The WorkXtra Group, as part of Zenitas Mobile Health, delivers quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
We take great pride in providing personalised care for our clients to support help them achieve their goals.
Working independently you will be based in in a Residential Aged Care facility. Your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing personalised treatments, assessments and client focused interventions.
- Being involved with the industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- Working as part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team.
- Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed treatment modalities.
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our employees:
- Accessing telehealth services for meetings, education, provide services to RACF.
- Gaining access to online learning management system to release infection control and other associated training, as well as large range of free CPD courses.
- Being supported to use technology onsite to keep clients connected with family and friends
- Dedicated staff rostering, staff only visit one residential aged care facility, in line with government recommendations.
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Other support to answer FAQ relating to COVID.
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
You will likely be a registered member of AHPRA with Australian work rights. However, if you do not hold this registration but are qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy (from local or an overseas institute), we would still love to speak to you.
We have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who have a passion for providing high quality PT/OT services through a collaborative client focused approach.
Your communication skills and interest in building long-term relationships will be the key to success in this role.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
Please apply to the role directly or get in touch with Katerina on 02.9102.3677 [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a committed General Medical team here at Ryde Hospital. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Assistant in Nursing to join our team. Ou [...]
Job ID: 575079 Job type: Full Time - Permanent Categories: Human Resources Who we are Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through truste [...]
Procurement Officer (3 Month Contract) Job no: Work type: Specific Term Location: Sydney Categories: Corporate/Other, Transport/Logistics CSR Ltd is an ASX-listed leader in the building m [...]
Are you looking for a manager’s role with a work-life balance? Our ideal candidate must: - Someone who strives to better themselves with each new opportunity. - Super approachable - A real peo [...]