At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day, and we pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions, offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. We are an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced in-vehicle management systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an experienced Transport Auto Electrician to join our team our local team in Port Hedland. The main focus of this role will be helping keep our trucks, trailers and heavy duty earth-moving equipment, fixed material handling plant and other electrical equipment operational and serviced, maintained and repaired as needed in accordance with requirements.
- Location: Port Hedland
- Roster: 2/1 with shiftwork may be required.
- Residential based role (preferred) with a local housing allowance provided
- Carry out scheduled electrical servicing, maintenance and inspections
- Maintain records on servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
- Attend breakdowns and make unscheduled repairs as needed
- Communicate effectively with drivers and plant operators
- Order parts using order numbers and listed suppliers
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical Trade Certification
- Experience working with Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry materials handling or mining environment
- Strong electrical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
- Competitive Remuneration
- State of the art & well maintained gear
- Access to QubeCare our employee well-being program
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits via www.qube.com.au
Sound like you? APPLY NOW via the link or contact us directly via
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posting Date Nov 25, 2020 Job Number 20071193 Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations Location The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, 1 Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia VIEW ON MAP [...]
Analyst - Scheduling - 0T1E Primary Location WA-Perth - Inner-John Tonkin Water Centre - Leederville Organization Projects & Program Delivery - Utilise your extensive Scheduling experience of IT [...]
Department for Education Job reference: 415578 Location: 0872 - WATINUMA Job status: Ongoing Eligibility: Open to Everyone Unique and successful APY Trade Training Centre established and r [...]
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (job share may be considered) Position Classification: Sterilisation Technician Grade 1 Remuneration: $53,646.87 - $57,391.21 pa plus super Hours Per Week: 3 [...]