Farmers Business Network, Inc.
Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic,
and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
The Inside Account Executive will play a key role in expanding the FBN Direct sales regarding sales for crop inputs, FBN platform engagement, and driving data collection.
Managing territory sales plans over the phone the candidate will leverage partnerships and connections to drive FBN Direct engagement with growers and monthly sales of our product portfolio. The Inside Account Executive will help build highly concentrated nodes of members in order to help reach data sufficiency and member contributions.
The Inside Account Executive will help farmers realize the full stack of FBN offerings and services as they come online through the public store and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Provide a seamless and highly differentiated crop input transaction experience while maintaining high farmer satisfaction from post-harvest conversations all the way to just-in- time in-season purchasing
- Work with farmers in relationship selling, customer retention, and business strategy to procure critical crop inputs
- Understanding a farmer’s crop input needs throughout the season
- Remain abreast of trends, practices and technology used by Australian farmers
- Keep up-to-date on FBN crop protection products and their application
- Identify savings opportunities for the farmer by creating savings analyses and conducting walkthroughs of our unique analytical tools
- Constructing orders and shipments through our seamless transaction platform
- Use our instance of Salesforce to manage, prioritize and document all interactions and sales processes with farmers
- Manage and interpret agronomic data to provide options and recommendations to farmers
- Coordinate with nearby customers to work with potential leads through referrals
- Represent FBN at various farm industry trade shows/events
- Special projects/duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience strong sales and sales management experience in agriculture managing and exceeding monthly and annual quotas selling directly to farmers
- 3+ years’ experience as a district, regional, territory manager, or retail experience, selling products or services directly to farmers
- 2+ years’ experience or familiarity with precision farming systems
- Experience working with SaaS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a heightened sensitivity to the issues farmers face
- Understanding of market crop protection products and their application
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Agricultural Sciences or equivalent experience working in the Agricultural sector.
- Must be able to travel ~70% of the time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Kitchen hand required for an immediate start at our Cafe at Boggabilla Duties include: Customer service, short hand cooks, cleaners, stock control No experience need but preferred, training will [...]
About the role Love everything spick and span? We’re on the lookout for Team Members to make our supermarkets shine by looking after trolley collection and cleaning services. We’re one of Aust [...]
Our client is a free range pork producer seeking general livestock attendants. Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include: - Performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including c [...]
Locum General Practitioner - Dalby Regional QLD Locum Required for - up to 4 months Proposed Commencement Date As Soon As Possible Dalby Town Information Dalby is a great town to raise a f [...]