About The role
- Our client is located in Prahran, VIC and is seeking either full time or part time Clinical Psychologist.
- You will be dealing with couples, Adults, adolescents and children presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues.
- You should have experience in the application of multiple evidence-based therapies.
- Working Hours may be flexible and part time employment will also be considered.
- Strong clinical skills and interest in working with a diverse population.
- Immediate start available.
- Must have General registration with AHPRA.
- Clinical psychologist endorsement.
- Bachelors / Masters in Psychology
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Clearance.
- Are Australian residents or have the required visa to work in Australia
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Casual Security Officers Job no: 575035 Work type: Casual Location: Melbourne Categories: Security About Spotless Spotless is a great Australian success story. With a staff force of 36,00 [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talen [...]
Reference: VG/034322 The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) was established to ensure Victoria's strong economic performance by growing industries and regions. Here at DJPR, we're maki [...]
- APS Level 6 (Information Technology Officer Class 2), $80,665 - $91,713 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Non-ongoing specified task for 18 months - Data & Digital - Melbourne [...]